31 Aug 2013

Celebrating the success of Short Film “Birthday”

Being committed to support budding and talented filmmakers, we are pleased to announce that “Birthday”-Short Film from our library has recently crossed 1 lakh views on our YouTube Channel. Birthday is a short film on gay relationship, directed by Suresh Shelar. Lead role is played by Sunil Akathara. This film was also screened in 8th Asian Film Festival, Mumbai Third Eye and Kashish Queer Film Festival 2010. You can watch the movie at - http://youtu.be/bOqsN6l6iAA

Mr Anurag Khanna, CMD, Six Sigma Films felicitated Mr Suresh Shelar & Sunil Akathara. Mr Shelar was also handed over a cheque from Six Sigma Films against the revenue generated for film, “Birthday” through their YouTube Channel.



Comments of the Director of Birthday
"The success of my film "Birthday" is very heartening for me and all the people associated with it. Participating in COFFI Shorts Contest of Six Sigma Films has proved to be a turning point in my films success. Because of Six Sigma Film's wide reach in film industry and reach of their YouTube channel, people not only from India but from various other countries have been able see to the film, appreciated my work and gave their feedback. Overwhelmed with the success of “Birthday” I have decided to share the distribution rights for my 2nd film with Six Sigma Films. I have already received my first cheque from Six Sigma Films & I am planning to give my first ever income earned from short film to the charity.  

Six Sigma Films being a film production house understands the films & filmmakers and are ready to support my future film projects also. I am thankful to Mr Anurag Khanna, CMD, Six Sigma Films to have given me an opportunity to join the exclusive "Young Filmmakers Cell" which mentors, guides & help talented young filmmakers. I am very happy and will recommend other filmmakers who have dreams to make big in film industry to get associated with Six Sigma Films/COFFI Shorts". 

Comments of the Lead Actor Of Birthday
"I personally want to thank Six Sigma Films for showcasing our film through there prestigious medium, thank you so much. I also want to thank Suresh Shelar, Director of my film who worked hard to bring the best." 

NOTE- Six Sigma Films, a Production House manages the fastest growing short film YouTube Channel in India and has a wide reach in various networks to promote and distribute films. We have a rich library of high quality short films and documentaries from nearly 100 filmmakers from India, UK, USA & other countries. We deliver entertaining & inspirational Short Films & Documentaries under the genres of Adventure, Action, Comedy, Crime, Drama, Educational, Experimental, Fantasy, Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Romance, Suspense, Science Fiction, Social & Animation. You can subscribe & watch at our YouTube Channel - http://bit.ly/16h802m

No comments:

Post a Comment